- Women’s Bible study will be on Monday nights at 7pm at HFC. The Bible study will be based on Love Does by Bob Goff. Come even if you haven’t read the book! If you have any questions, contact Emily Fugate.
- Leadership Meeting. If you are interested in having more of a leadership or planning role at HFC, please come to the meeting at 6pm at HFC. Dinner will be provided.
- Worship Wednesday. Join us at 7pm for our free meal (chicken casseroles) and at 8pm for worship. It’ll be a great night of worship, food, fellowship, prayer, scripture reading, and Bible teaching. Invite your friends!
- Guys’ Bible study will be on Thursday nights at 5pm at HFC. If you have any questions, contact Jonatha Bunnell.
- First Saturday Breakfast. On the first Saturday of every month, Hilltoppers for Christ teams up with Community Church of Christ to host the First Saturday Breakfast at the HFC House. We cook a meal for several homeless and underprivileged folks from the Bowling Green area. We start cooking at 9am, and breakfast is served at 10am. We need volunteers to help cook and serve the food, clean up, and visit with the guests. We’re usually finished by 11:30am. If you have any questions email Ryan.
- Breakfast, Bible class, and Worship at Greenwood Park Church of Christ. On Sunday mornings we meet at Greenwood Park Church of Christ (1818 Campbell Lane) for breakfast and Bible class at 9am in room 210. Worship with the whole church starts at 10am. Let Ryan, Emily, or Jonathan know if you need a ride.
- Super Bowl Party. On Sunday we will watch it at Chantal’s house at 5pm. There will be plenty of food and games! We will send out the address in our group text. If you would like to carpool to the Super Bowl party, meet at HFC at 4:30pm.