- Women’s Bible Study will be on Monday nights at 7pm at HFC. The Bible study will be based on Love Does by Bob Goff. Come even if you haven’t read the book! If you have any questions, contact Emily Fugate.
- Movie Night. On Tuesday at 7pm at HFC we will continue our Marvel movie nights and watch Thor: Dark World.
- Worship Wednesday. Join us at 7pm for our free meal (breakfast for dinner – hashbrown casserole, honeybun cake, biscuits and gravy) and at 8pm for worship. We will continue our series on relationships this week by discussing dating. submit any relationship questions by clicking HERE. It’ll be a great night of worship, food, fellowship, prayer, scripture reading, and Bible teaching. Invite your friends!
- Men’s Bible Study will be on Thursday night at 5pm at HFC. If you have any questions, contact Jonathan Bunnell.
- First Saturday Breakfast. On the first Saturday of every month, Hilltoppers for Christ teams up with Community Church of Christ to host the First Saturday Breakfast at the HFC House. We cook a meal for several homeless and underprivileged folks from the Bowling Green area. We start cooking at 9am, and breakfast is served at 10am. We need volunteers to help cook and serve the food, clean up, and visit with the guests. We’re usually finished by 11:30am. If you have any questions email Ryan.
- Breakfast, Bible Class, and Worship at Greenwood Park Church of Christ. On Sunday mornings we meet at Greenwood Park Church of Christ (1818 Campbell Lane) for breakfast and Bible class at 9am in room 210. Worship with the whole church starts at 10am. Let Ryan, Emily, or Jonathan know if you need a ride.